FirstCong's 1st Intergenerational Camping Trip - Aug 19-20
PLACE: Rocky Mountain National Park, Glacier Basin Campground (45 miles from Boulder)
- To make it easier to participate, food will be provided!
- Arriving Friday August 18th. Check in time - after 1:00pm.
- Departing Sunday August 20th. Check out time - by 12:00pm.
- 40 people maximum
- The group sites are TENT ONLY. No limit on the number of tents (just the total number of people).
- 5 cars maximum, all vehicles entering the park will need a pass, talk to Rangers regarding overflow parking, (1/4 mile away is a park and ride lot - but make sure to talk to Rangers for an overnight parking pass to use one of these). We will try and carpool where practical.
- If you want to bring your RV or have your own camp site - RV's are allowed in certain sites, however, there are no electric hookups in any of the sites. Go to: www.recreation.gov and type in "Glacier Basin Campground, Rocky Mountain National Park." Then click on "Check Availability". Spots go fast!
To register click here,
The Board of Christian Education will be sending out more information to those who sign up. We plan on having loads of fun and we hope you can make it!